martes, 7 de julio de 2009

SCREEEEAM !

Tired of injustice.
Tired of the scheme
Life is disgustin'
So what does it mean, Debbie
You kick to me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, Debbie

Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but ya
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream
Make you wanna scream
Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

Somebody please have mercy'
Cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin'me
Make me wanna scream

Tired of tellin' you the story your way
It's causin' confusion
You think it's okay, Debbie
Keep changin' the rules
While can't playin' the game
I can't take it much longer
I think I might go insane

"Oh my God, can't believe what
I sawAs I turned on the TV this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"
A man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as arobbery suspect.
The man was an 18 year old black male..

Make me wanna SCREAM !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario